Standard fees for 24 months are:
- € 15,000 for non-EU student
- € 10,000 for EU students (member states of the European Union + Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway and Turkey).
- Some costs may be funded by certain French embassies or qualify for agreements between certain international institutions and IMT Mines Alès
One of the advantages of studying in France is its health coverage system.
Compulsory basic medical insurance is about € 215 /year (covering 70% of medical treatment).
Additional healthcare insurance is strongly recommended to cover the remaining 30% (€ 200/year approx.)
The final deadline for application is June 30.
All applications will be made online (there is no fee for application).
Some documents must be scanned and uploaded
Accepted languages: English, Spanish and French
After receiving your application, we will schedule your admission interview session.
You will have to send the scanned copies of the following documents (JPG, PNG or PDF files only, up to 500 KB each, except for transcripts of records and syllabus: 2 MB):
- Recent ID photo (JPG or PNG only)
- Copy of passport data page (photograph page) (PDF, JPG or PNG)
- Curriculum Vitae (PDF, JPG or PNG)
- Letter of recommendation n°1 (if not confidential )*
- Letter of recommendation n°2 (if not confidential )*
- Certified transcripts of records (one file only for overall higher education, max. size: 2 MB)
- Detailed syllabus (program) of your Bachelor course (max. size: 2 MB)
- High school degree certificate
- Bachelor's level degree certificate (if available at the time of application).
- English language test document (if available at the time of application)
Please note that documents can be either in English, Spanish or French.
Applications are open from January to June each year.
Skype: For specific questions before or after admission, you can talk directly to Mines Ales's staff via Skype. Conversations can be scheduled on Mondays and Thursdays between 2pm and 4pm, Paris time.
Appointments can be obtained via email at info-msc.
Please simply specify Skype rendez-vous in the subject field, give your Skype ID in the message and indicate your date and time preferences.