To apply to the Master in Disaster Management, students must meet the following admission criteria:
- A Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field:
- engineering (environmental sciences, logistics, management, etc…)
- sciences (chemistry, mechanics, ...)
- social sciences (humanitarian, …)
- Demonstrated work experience with strong competences relevant to the masters.
Proven English proficiency either via:
- Native language
- Bachelors’ degree taught in English
- English proficiency tests such as TOEFL IBT 105, IELTS 6.5, TOEIC 800, Cambridge CAE.
There is no prerequisite in French, but TEF II or an equivalent level may be required to obtain a visa. In addition, it's recommended that you begin to prepare the required English language qualification as soon as possible to facilitate the admission and visa acquisition processes.